- Assist and support Principal Teacher and Vision Teacher in training.
- Create and prepare teaching resources under the supervision of the Teachers.
- Provide administrative support to the teachers.
- Build and catalogue resources, information and materials with guidance from the Teachers.
- Liaise with parents, students and institutions.
The Candidate :
- Minimum a degree holder, preferably with teaching qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience teaching in schools.
- Knowledge of low vision equipment will have added advantage.
- Team-player and IT savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Access.
- Good command of English language. Knowledge of second language is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and relate to special children and their parents.
- Must be willing to work for 5.5 days with alternate Sat off.
- Willing to work in the west region of Singapore.
- Open to Singapore Citizens only.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration.
- Working environment is conducive.
- Be trained on the job with great learning opportunities.
- Sponsorship for training is available for the right candidate with career advancement to Vision Teacher.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.