HOW TO REFER
HOW TO REFER A CHILD?
iC2 PrepHouse will accept referrals that satisfy the following:
WHO criteria for low vision:
• Vision 6/18 or worse in better eye, or
• Visual field of 10 degrees or worse from the point of fixation
An impairment of visual function for whom full remediation is not possible by conventional spectacles, contact lenses or medical intervention, and which causes restriction in that person’s everyday life.
- Visit an eye doctor or low vision specialist with the iC2 referral form.
Referral form must be duly completed and certified by the eye doctor or low vision clinician.
Complete form and attach medical records.
- Call iC2 PrepHouse at 67901802 during office hours for an appointment.
- Bring your child for the assessment.
- Assessment is by appointment only.
- Assessment by professional / qualified staff.